OUTREACH AND SENSITIZATION PROGRAMMES
- A major part of GEMAC’S activities focuses on reaching out to students in the high schools and the basic schools.
- GEMAC deals with gender related issues pertaining to students and staff in the university community.
DEALING WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT CRISES
- Focal point for all harassment and discrimination cases.
- Advocates for students and staff when needed.
- Promotes good grooming and general well-being of staff and students.
OVERSEE ALL WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT (WITED) ACTIVITIES
- Provide training sessions, workshops and seminars for both staff and students on issues related to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).